- 1. Download And Install BlueStacks On Your PC
- How To Install Minecraft Pc For Free
- HOW TO GET MINECRAFT FULL VERSION FOR FREE PC 2020 - YouTube
See full list on wikihow.com.
Similarly asked questions
Released in 2011, Minecraft is so popular that it is now available for play on a wide range of gaming consoles, but the PC version remains the most popular version of the game. It features multiple play modes that let you decide how you want to play the game. Jan 08, 2021 Minecraft free download pc - Minecraft is a video game where users create cubic block constructions in order to protect a base from nocturnal monsters. The game really comes into its own in multiplayer mode, because the constructions become collaborative and, therefore, more. Play the free trial! Enjoy player mods, world customization, multiplayer servers, and more on the original version of the classic game. Cross-platform play between Mac, PC, and Linux for an unforgettable building experience with your closest friends!
- Can you still get Minecraft Windows 10 for free?
- How do I get Minecraft 10 free on Windows 2019?
- How do you get Minecraft for free on PC 2020?
- How to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free if already have the game on PC?
Free install itunes 64 bit. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the latest edition of the Minecraft sandbox video game. It is an adaptation of the Minecraft older version Pocket Edition and extends some new capabilities such as a 7-player multiplayer using Xbox Live and Pocket Realms.
The beta version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition game was released on July 29, 2015, on the same date, along with Windows 10. This game is available for free for the users who bought the license of Minecraft PC edition. The users who don't have this game can buy it from the Microsoft App Store or get the free trial.
What is Minecraft?
Minecraft is a sandbox video game. It was initially created and designed by Markus 'Notch' Persson in Java programming language. Later, it was developed and maintained by Mojang Studios, which was a part of Xbox Game Studios. Now, Microsoft owns Xbox Game Studios and has all rights of Minecraft.
Minecraft is one of the most popular games that is critically acclaimed and won several awards. Due to its popularity, it gets a lot of Social media attention, parodies, adaptations, and merchandise, etc.
1. Download And Install BlueStacks On Your PC
How to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
- Open your favorite web browser such as Google Chrome and then go to the official website of Mojang (the developer of Minecraft game): www.mojang.com
- After open, the official website, click on the 'Account' button in the top right corner.
- Now, you have to log in to your Mojang account. If you already have an account, look at the top-right side of your computer's screen, and click on the 'Log In' button you see. It will redirect you to the login screen. Here, you have to type your email account and password and, at last, click on the 'Log In' button. See the below image:
- If you don't have an account, click on the 'Register an Account' button. See the below image:
- After clicking on the 'Register an Account' button, it will redirect you to a new page. Now, you will be asked for your email id, confirm your email id, password, and date of birth. After filling all requirements, click on the 'Create Account' button. See the below image:
- When you create your account first time, you will get a verification code on your email id. Verify your account to go ahead.
- After creating your account successfully, you will again be asked to log in. Login to your account and click on the Redeem button. If you already have a Minecraft gift code or prepaid card, you can redeem it here. You will not be charged to go ahead and download the game.
- Write down your Redeem code here, and click on the Redeem button below the code. See the below image:
- You can get different other versions of the Minecraft, such as Minecraft: Java edition or Minecoins, by clicking on your email account on the top of the page and then on Redeem code.
- Click on the Redeem Code button under your email id.
How To Install Minecraft Pc For Free
- After redeeming your code, you will be redirected to the Microsoft Account login web page where you can download the game and enjoy it.
- This game is only available for free for users who bought the license of Minecraft PC edition. If you don?t have a Minecraft PC edition, you can buy it from here by using Visa, Mastercard, or American Express debit or credit card or using Paypal account. See the image below:
- After purchasing the game, you will get a download link. Now download and enjoy the game.