ethOS License Agreement
How To Install 64 Bit Os For Free Download
Fb messenger install free download. Please read and checkbox your agreement to all terms, then scroll down for the ethOS Download Link.
Switch To 64 Bit Windows
- I agree that I will read and follow the necessary guides in the ethOS knowledge base.
- I agree that gpuShack does not provide consulting services for mining, that there is no email or phone support for ethOS, and that all ethOS support is provided via the ethOS Support Policy.
- I agree that I will purchase one ethOS license per rig/motherboard on which I plan to run ethOS, and if I need additional licenses, I will purchase them from gpuShack.
- I agree that ethOS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- I agree that all digital products purchased from gpuShack, including those pre-installed on physical media, are sold in accordance with their respective merchantability clauses and licensing agreements.
- I agree that if I plan to redistribute ethOS, that certain files which are distributed along-side ethOS may be licensed under separate license agreements. I understand that the GNU General Public License does not extend to these files and that I will remove these files prior to redistributing ethOS itself.
- I agree that gpuShack does not distribute ethOS to non-customers, and as such, is not required by the GNU General Public License to provide the ethOS source code to non-customers.
- I agree that purchases for ethOS Digital Licenses, ethOS SSDs, and ethOS USB drives cannot be cancelled or refunded under any circumstances, in accordance with the ethOS license agreement.
- I agree that a 'Significantly Not as Described' (SNAD) claim is impossible for purchases of ethOS Digital Licenses, ethOS SSDs, and ethOS USB drives due to the above reasons, and that I will not file a chargeback, SNAD claim, or cancellation request for any ethOS purchases, for any reason.
Steps to Download and Install Windows 8.1: Now it’s time to update and get your new version of Windows, Go to Windows Key to get to the Start screen Store. Next, click on the Update to Windows 8.1. Then Click on Install. Now just wait while the update is downloaded and installed. (Around 3.5 GB ).