Download Skype 188.8.131.52 for Windows for free, without any viruses, from Uptodown. Try the latest version of Skype 2021 for Windows.
Skype Download For Free - 2021 Latest Version
If you like the Android App Skype – free IM & video calls and you’d love to download it to your PC, this is the tutorial for you!
Installing Skype – free IM & video calls on Android
If you just want to grab Skype – free IM & video calls for your Android smartphone, then you can do that by using Google Play, and searching for ‘Skype – free IM & video calls’.
Install & Run Skype – free IM & video calls on your Windows PC
The following steps will allow you to download, install, and run the Android App, Skype – free IM & video calls, on your Windows PC computer.
- Visit the Skype Download page and follow the prompts
- That’s it!
Leave a comment below if you meet with any issues completing the above steps. If this works for you, feel free to give us a shout, too!
Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. is an Android app developed and published by Skype at Google Play Store on Oct 4, 2010 for Android users. Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. is so popular that it has gained 200M installs so far and growing. The latest version of Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. hosted at DesktopTwo is v 184.108.40.206 with 30.17 MB in file size.
Yes, you can run Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. on PC, but first, you will need emulator software installed on your Windows or MAC, which you can download for free. . Skype video and voice calls, instant messaging and cheap international calls.
Before you install the emulator, check out the minimum and recommended system requirements to run it seamlessly. They may change depending on which version of the emulator you choose. Therefore, we recommend you download the latest version of the emulator. Below you will find three free Android emulators that we have shortlisted based on their popularity:
How Do I Get Skype On My Computer For Free
How to Install Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. for PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Note that having 4GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- Please ensure Virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- To start with, download Bluestacks from its official website. The latest version of BluesStacks is v 5, and it is around 400 MB.
- Once the download is done, click on the Bluestacks set up file to install it on your Windows PC. Follow the on-screen instructions and install it accordingly.
- The next step is to launch the emulator using the desktop shortcut and sign in using your Google account.
- Now, head over to Bluestacks home screen and click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Hit the search bar in Google Play and search for Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate.
- Install Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. from the Play Store by clicking the Install option, which completes downloading of Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. on PC.
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: At least dual-core processor, both Intel, and AMD are OK
- Video: Supports Open GL 2.0 or above
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Multiple core processors which support VT-x or AMB-V Virtualization Technology, better performance with this function enabled
- Video: The higher performance, the better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 1 GB available under installation path, 1.5GB available hard drive space
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- Download NoxPlayer from the official website. The latest version of NoxPlayer is v 3, and it is around 600 MB.
- Now install the emulator using the downloaded setup file. Just go through the on-screen instructions and install NoxPlayer on your computer or laptop.
- After the installation process, launch the Nox Android emulator and log in using your Google account when it asks you.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and head over to the search bar to search Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. Once found, click on the Install button to install Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. for PC.
- If you do not find Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. on Google Play Store or if you want to skip logging in to Google, you can sideload APK(download the .APK file from this page and open it with NoxPlayer).
- Launch Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. from home-screen and start playing it on PC right away!
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (Not recommended to run on Server/Enterprise)
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- 2GB of RAM (4GB for x64 system)
- 5GB of hard disk free space
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 with VT Enabled
- CPU: Single Thread PassMark score > 1500 (Intel/AMD Multi-Core).
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score > 750.
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 4.5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD, 10GB of hard disk free space
- Internet: Broadband connection with low latency for FPS games
- Download MEmu Play from the official website. The latest version of NoxPlayer is v 7.5.
- When the download is completed, install the MEmu emulator on your PC. Follow the on-screen instructions and keep on clicking the Next button until the final step.
- Now, using the desktop shortcut, look for the MEmu Play emulator and launch it. Once done, it will ask you to log in using your Google account, proceed with the same.
- MEmu Play will ask you to log in using your Google account. When you log in, it will sync your Google account to MEmu Play. Launch the Google Play Store by clicking on the icon and search for Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate.
- Click on the Install button once you find Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. from the search results. You can also sideload APK(download the .APK file from this page and open it with MEmu) if you want to skip above step.
- After the installation of Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate., you’re all set to use the app on PC!
Regardless of which Android emulator you install, the steps to install, configure, and running the Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate. app on PC are the same.