Purchase or Lease Your Satellite Internet Equipment
Everyone has varying budgets when it comes to obtaining Internet service. With the new HughesNet,you now have more options so you can better manage your budget while still having access to fantasticonline services. You can purchase your equipment at a one-time rate so you can enjoy this servicewherever you live even when you have to move, or lease your equipment so you can reap in the savingsevery month.
Viber free install download. Equipment Purchase: Purchase your equipment at the standard rate of $449.98 as this one-time upfrontfee covers both installation and equipment. If you order before 06/30/2017, you can get a $100 instantsavings of $349.98.
Equipment Lease: Lease your equipment for the standard rate of $99.00 per month as this also coversyour installation charges. You can also get incredible savings if you open an account today as you willonly have to pay $14.99 per month. Standard installation is free. This limited time offer ends on06/30/2017.
The small amount HughesNet reimburses dealers is not enough to cover the actual expense for many dealers. Hughesnet only created the free ground pole mount installation policy to stop hack installers for ripping off consumers. I would have hired better installers, but HughesNet went a different direction.
- Once you sign up for services, the installation process will begin as you will be contacted by anauthorized service technician within three days after your account becomes activated. They will discusswith you about the best time and day to come and set up your equipment.
- The authorized service technician will arrive on the scheduled day with the following equipment: oneHughesNet Wi-Fi modem, one HughesNet satellite Internet antenna, mounting equipment for thereceiver antenna, a HughesNet LAN cable for connecting the modem to your computer, and 125 feet ofRG-6 dual cable.
- The service technician will mount the HughesNet satellite Internet antenna to the roof of your house(24 feet up or a single floor level), side of your house or to the ground. They will run the 125 feet of RG-6dual cable to the satellite Internet antenna and through the exterior wall of your house to the interiorwall where a two-plug faceplate is attached. The HughesNet Wi-Fi modem will connect to the face plateand to your computer.
- Your satellite Internet service is now connected! If you have any questions about your new HughesNetGen5 service, or want to switch to another data service plan, contact us today.
Hughesnet Free Installation Software
- We'll respond within 24 hours. Live Chat - Instantly speak to with one of our support representatives. Live Chat (available for residential customers.) Call us at 866-347-3292 - Available 24/7. Business customers call 800-347-3272 or contact your Reseller for support.
- Call Now to Get HughesNet® Internet Today! 24/7 Technical Support. Available Everywhere. Free Installation. 25 Mbps Download Speeds. Your local expert for America’s #1 choice for satellite Internet Get high-speed Internet where you live today. Find a plan Get fast satellite Internet! Call to order now.
- HughesNet provides free installation to new customers where available. Everything you need for satellite Internet is included in your HughesNet installation.