Before You Install
Install Office applications: Install Office on your PC or Mac. Install other apps: Project, Visio, or Skype for Business. Set up mobile devices: Microsoft 365 mobile setup - Help. Set up email in Outlook: Windows or Mac. Upgrade users to the latest apps. If you purchased Azure Active Directory Premium (AADP) Plan 1 or Plan 2, you're eligible.
Before you can install Office 365 or access your email, be sure you know your Dallas College password. If you're not sure, you may need to reset it.
To do so:
- Log in to the Self Service Password Reset tool (https://aka.ms/sspr).
- Follow the on-screen prompts to reset your password.
Additional information about resetting your password is available online or you can contact the Help Desk.
Now You Are Ready to Install
To get started, you can visit the Office 365 install page and log in with your Dallas College ID and password.
For additional help, Microsoft offers instructions for both PC and Mac users as well as a variety of FAQs.
Need Additional Help?
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions
- Call the Help Desk at 1-866-374-7169.
- For questions about the use of Outlook email, Microsoft has published extensive documentation at http://help.outlook.com/
- If you need help with Office 365, try the Office 365 Community
NoteSpy note download for android. : The SNAP package for settings up the Microsoft office web on Ubuntu using SNAP has been removed from the Snapcraft store, thus this tutorial is decrepitated now. My ford touch 3.10 download.
Are you looking for a Microsoft office 365 free version to install on Linux operating systems such as Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint or CentOS, etc.? Then here is the way to do that.
Note: The free version we are going to install on Linux here is the stripped-down one which is available to use online, free of cost, however, here instead of operating it in a browser every time, we let your know how to do that as an application.
This is basically a web app wrapper for online Office 365 available in the SNAP repository to install on all popular Linux versions. The project is lightweight because most of the things are happening in the cloud, however, officially the Webapp office is not supported by Microsoft.
The unofficial Web app-office project is created by Hayden and is a nice way to get the benefits of Microsoft office 365 on the Linux operating system. It uses QTwebEngine to fetch and display Office 365 apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote, and Outlook.
Those who don’t want to install it can see- How to use free Microsoft 365 office Lite online in browser
Install Office 365 Web app Wrapper on Ubuntu Linux
Install Office 365 Free Trial
- Open the command terminal.
- Run system update command-
sudo apt update
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS comes with SNAP out of the box, however, the earlier versions that are not, can install it via
sudo apt install snapdwhereas other Linux OS users can read this article- Install and Manage SNAP on Linux
- Install Microsoft Office 365 web app using the command-
sudo snap install unofficial-webapp-office
- Once the installation is complete, go to all applications and you will see the icons of Excel and others.
- Open any of them and login with a Microsoft account. If you don’t have one then create a new one.