Uninstalling Flash Player will help secure your system since Adobe will not issue Flash Player updates or security patches after the EOL Date. Adobe blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021 and the major browser vendors have disabled and will continue to disable Flash Player from running after the EOL Date. Adobe Flash Player Offline Installer Direct Download Links. Download the setup according to the browser that you are using. After the setup is downloaded, it will take a few minutes to install it on your system. Remember to restart the browser after the installation is finished. Adobe Flash Player Offline Installer.
∟Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Chrome
∟Installing Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Chrome
This section provides a tutorial example on how to download and install Adobe Flash Player 13 for Chrome with Adobe Flash Player Installer on a Windows 7 system.
If you don't like the integrated Chrome plugin, Pepper Flash, you can download and install Adobe Flash Player Plugin to support Flash content on Chrome 35.
1. Run Chrome 35 and go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.You will see the 'Adobe Flash Player' with these messages: How to install avg antivirus free edition 2014.
2. Click the 'here' link in the above message.You will see the installation 1/3 page.
3. Click the 'Install now' button, near the bottom right corner of the page.You will see the installation program 'install_flashplayer13x32_mssa_aaa_aih.exe' gets downloaded as shown below:
4. Click on the downloaded program and run it. You will see the 'Adobe Flash Player Installer' screen.
5. Follow instructions provided by the installer to finish the installation.
Note that Chrome 35 and Firefox 26 share the same Adobe Flash Player Plugin program. You only need to do one installation. It will be will available for both Chrome and Firefox.
Table of Contents
About This Book
Introduction of Adobe Flash
Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Firefox
►Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Chrome
Missing Adobe Flash Player on Chrome 35
Enabling Pepper Flash in Chrome 35
►Installing Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Chrome
Enabling Adobe Flash Player Plugin
Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Safari
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX for IE
Using 'object' Elements for Flash Files
Using 'embed' Elements for Flash Files
'mp3player' - MP3 Music Player
Flash Player Projector
SWFTools - SWF File Manipulation Tools
SWFC Script to Generate Flash SWF Files
ActionScript Embedded in SWFC Script
AS3Compile - ActionScript 3 Compiler
Adobe Flex SDK 4
SWF File Structure and Tags
SWF File Processing Rules
SWF Files for Video and Audio Streams
Full Version in PDF/EPUB
These instructions are NOT applicable to Flash Player included with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer on Windows 8 and later or with Google Chrome on all supported operating systems. Please visit the Flash Player Help page for instructions on enabling (or disabling) Flash Player in various browsers.
If you use a Mac, see Uninstall Flash Player Mac.
If Flash Player is installed on your computer, the following box displays the version of Flash Player and your operating system. If Flash Player is not installed, an error message appears.
The Flash Player uninstaller executes on both the 64-bit and 32-bit version of the Windows operating systems.
Save the file in a location where you can find it easily after you restart your computer. For example, save it on your Windows desktop.
Note: To uninstall Flash Player beta, use the corresponding Flash Player beta uninstaller available in Adobe Labs.
2. Exit all browsers and other programs that use Flash
The uninstaller does not work if any programs that use Flash are running on your computer.
- Look at the taskbar. If the taskbar contains program icons for a browser or for a game that uses Flash, right-click each icon and choose Close. This example shows a browser in the taskbar:
Look at the icons in the system tray for programs that run in the background. Examples include AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, and games that use Flash (any file with a name that ends in .swf). If you see such an icon, right-click the icon and choose Exit, as shown in this example:
- Double-click the icon of the uninstaller that downloaded to your computer.
- Follow the prompts. Click Yes if you see the message 'Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?'
Copy and paste the following and click OK.C:Windowssystem32MacromedFlash
Follow steps a, b, and c for the following:
Beginning with Flash Player 11.5, uninstalling the Flash Player resets the AutoUpdateDisable and SilentAutoUpdateEnable settings in mms.cfg to their default values, which are:
If you are running the Flash Player uninstaller as part of your deployment process, redeploy any custom changes that you have made to either AutoUpdateDisable or SilentAutoUpdateEnable.
Open your browser and check the status of Flash Player.