Enter your Comcast.net email and password and click on 'Sign In.' Step 4 Click on 'Start Download.' Once your computer has finished downloading the file, double-click on it to run it and start installing Norton Security Suite. Click on 'Start Download.' Once your computer has finished downloading the file, double-click on it to run it and start installing Norton Security Suite. At this point, if you have previously installed the free version of the McAfee security suite that XFINITY used to provide to its customers, the Norton installer will automatically. Norton 360 Deluxe 2020- 1-Year - 3-Device- US Canada Real-time Threat Protection. Norton 360, Protection for 1PC for 1 year. Good For PC, MAC or Windows.
- Install Free Norton Antivirus Comcast Free
- Free Norton Antivirus Full Version
- Install Free Norton Antivirus Comcast Customers
- Comcast is the only provider that provides Norton to its users free. Norton used to have a number of issues pre-2009, but after they scrapped their software and started from scratch it's become our preferred anti-virus software. You can get this from Comcast's website, but it usually includes a bunch of extra software (such as Constant Guard) that we are not a fan of.However.
- As a Comcast Business Internet customer, you can purchase Norton™ security software in the Comcast Business Cloud Solutions marketplace. Help protect your network against intruders and be assured that your sensitive business information is protected with additional layers of security. Download Norton Internet Security.
Download Norton Security Online on your PCDownloading Norton on your PC is a breeze! Just follow these steps:
- Have your Xfinity ID and password ready.
- If you don't know your Xfinity ID, you can find it using the online Xfinity ID recovery lookup tool.
- Forgot or lost your password? Reset it now with our password reset tool.
- Uninstall any existing security software from your computer, including previous versions of Norton.
- Download Norton Security Online.
- Enter your Xfinity ID and password, if asked.
- Create or log in to your Norton account and then follow Norton's installation steps.
- Questions on installation? View additional information on PC installation. Also, install Norton on a Mac or mobile phone!
- Learn more about other Internet security products and services and take full advantage of security benefits.
FeaturesIf you're already a Norton subscriber and would like to switch to our free subscription included with Xfinity Internet, follow these steps.
Note: If you stop your Xfinity Internet subscription, your free Norton Security Online license will also be discontinued.
If you've never used the suite of Norton security software before, check out what it does:
- Helps secure multiple PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets with a single subscription.
- Helps safeguard your private and financial information.
- Manages protection for your devices with an easy-to-use web portal.
- Remembers, helps secure, and automatically enters your usernames and passwords.
- Alerts you about risky Android apps before you download them.
- Easy to install and use!
Norton Security Online System RequirementsNorton Security Online can be downloaded and activated on up to five devices, including Windows, Mac and mobile devices. Check out the latest system requirements.
If you’re an Comcast High-Speed Internet Customer, you are eligible to download FREE anti-virus software from Comcast for both Mac and PC. You don’t need to spend money to buy anti-virus software. Norton Security Suite is completely free anti-virus offered for customers, so don’t buy anti-virus. You should be a comcast Internet customer with comcast.net email address and password to download.
For Windows Customers: Norton Security Suite, powered by Norton 360 technology, includes PC security that protects against viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, malicious bots and identity theft.
Install Free Norton Antivirus Comcast Free
For Mac Customers: Norton Internet Security for Mac includes award-winning protection against online identity theft, viruses, spyware, and hackers.
Here is how to get your free anti-virus from Comcast (Comcast.net email address and password required to continue)
Free Norton Antivirus Full Version
All of Comcast high-speed Internet customers can download this free Norton Security at no additional cost (for both Mac and PC) from www.comcast.net/security (if you’re a commercial customer you can download Norton Security Suite Business Edition from http://businessclass.comcast.net)