- Folding Treadmills For Small Spaces
- Life Fitness F1 Smart Folding Treadmill Free Installation Download
The folding F1 Smart Treadmill doesn’t sacrifice quality. It is outfitted with everything that makes Life Fitness treadmills the No. 1 choice worldwide. High-quality components ensure that your home fitness equipment endures years of heavy use. The F1 Treadmill folds, locks into place and can be easily rolled to a convenient storage area. Email when available, Life Fitness F1 Smart Folding Treadmill. Life Fitness F1 Smart Folding Treadmill. This product has received, on average, 4.60 star reviews (25) Out of stock. Free installation included. Email when available.
The Life Fitness F1 Treadmill, or F1 Smart, combines excellent ergonomics with a solid core of built-in workout programs. In fact, programming is actually unlimited though. With get access to the LFConnect website, you can create workouts online and transfer them via USB to the treadmill! The website also offers a “buddy program” or support system to increase your odds of achieving fitness goals.
Size: This treadmill’s track measures 55″ x 20″. This makes it great for walking but perhaps not long enough for running. The entire unit has a 77″ x 34″ footprint when unfolded. It folds vertically to take up less floor space. The F1 Smart Treadmill weighs about 260 pounds and has a 300 pound capacity.
Building a durable and enjoyable folding treadmill isn’t easy. Life Fitness is among the few brands that can actually pull it off.
What We Like:
- Overall quality: The F1 is a folding treadmill for the home, but it’s built with the same biomechanics that make Life Fitness a leader in the commercial treadmill industry. This unit has an incline and is almost interchangeable with non-foldable options. The five-year parts warranty and 10-year motor warranty encourage confidence too. Most brands issue shorter warranties with their foldable treadmills.
- Incline: Tone muscles and rev up your metabolism with a 15% incline! Power buttons can adjust the incline in increments of .5%. This unit also saves your three favorite incline positions. They can be accessed with the Quick Start button.
- Console: The F1 Smart Treadmill has an accessory tray and dishwasher-friendly cup holders. A basic selection of treadmill workouts is included (Hill, Manual, Random, Fat Burn, and Cardio) and there’s also a fitness test. We’d be bored if this were it, but since endless programs can be created online and downloaded to the treadmill that’s not really an issue.
- Heart rate monitor: A wireless chest strap is included. This can help you exercise in the most efficient heart rate zone to make the most of workouts.
- FlexDeck cushioning: Compared with other treadmills, the F1 Smart can reduce shock on your body by up to 30%! Patented FlexDeck cushioning helps improve endurance and minimize the risk of injury. This is the same cushioning that’s used on Life Fitness’s more expensive offerings.
- Motor: Life Fitness F1 treadmills are powered byMagnaDrive motors. These are quiet and acceptable for home use. The 2.5 horsepower is ample for many trainees, but others could do better with the 3 HP of the Life Fitness F3. Life Fitness motors are under warranty for 10 years.
- Child safety lock: This treadmill can be set to only operate with a key. Peace of mind comes with knowing that kids, dogs, and cats won’t accidentally activate the treadmill.
- Energy smart: More and more treadmill companies are going “green” to some degree. The F1 is designed to automatically reduce its power draw when the user takes a break. It also has smart motor technology. The lighter the trainee, the less power the treadmill motor will exert. There’s no sense in paying for energy that you don’t use!
- Warranties: The F1 is sold with a lifetime warranty on the frame and cushioning system, a 10-year warranty on the motor, a five-year warranty on the electrical and mechanical parts, and a year of labor. (This warranty package is for US customers. Warranties may be different for customers in other countries.)
Life Fitness F1 Smart Treadmill Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 12%|
|Running Area:||55' x 20'|
|Top Speed:||10 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||77' L x 34' W x 59' H|
- Short track: The F1 Smart Treadmill track is 55″ long. That is typical for a walker’s treadmill, but it’s not long enough for tall runners unless they use a steep incline. It’s a good idea to actually measure your natural pace before investing in a home treadmill.
- Overall size: You’ll need a good deal of room for this unit when it isn’t folded up. The footprint of 78″ x 34″ is too large for small home gyms. However, once the F1 Smart is vertically folded, it takes up surprisingly little space.
See More Review Features of the Life Fitness F1 Smart Treadmill on video!
Folding Treadmills For Small Spaces
Our Verdict: Tools needed to install free float handguardebay.
The Life Fitness F1 Smart Treadmill is a great option for most walkers and joggers who want a folding treadmill. For this price, you probably won’t find a better folding treadmill with wireless monitoring, power incline, unlimited programming potential, and durability. The cushioning is fantastic as well! However, if you’re taller and/or want to run, you might prefer a treadmill with a longer 60″ track (perhaps the F3, from Life Firness?). Antares auto tune 32 bit.
COMPACT, PORTABLE AND IDEAL FOR USE IN ANY SPACE
A portable and small treadmill for any space. The folding F1 Smart Treadmill doesn’t sacrifice quality. It is outfitted with everything that makes Life Fitness treadmills the No. 1 choice worldwide. High-quality components ensure that your home fitness equipment endures years of heavy use. The F1 Treadmill folds, locks into place and can be easily rolled to a convenient storage area.
Life Fitness F1 Smart Folding Treadmill Free Installation Download
- HEART RATE MONITORING
Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
- QUICK START
Remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions
FLEXDECK SHOCK ABSORPTION SYSTEM
The FlexDeck Shock Absorption System enhances comfort and reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30%.