MySQL Community Edition is a freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database that is supported by an active community of open source developers and enthusiasts. MySQL Cluster Community Edition is available as a separate download. The reason for this change is so that MySQL Cluster can provide more frequent updates. See full list on filehippo.com.
- Mysql Installer Free Download For Windows 8 64 Bit
- Mysql Windows 10 Free Download
- Mysql Installer Free Download For Windows 8 32 Bit
Anil - Feb 07, 2020
How to install MySQL in Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit for free?
Over the years, MySQL has proved itself as one of the most useful database management systems in the world. Despite its great contribution to today’s Internet, the open-source software MySQL won't set you back any penny - it's totally free for use. In case you’re wondering How to Install MySQL in Windows 10, it’s just a piece of cake when it comes to a MySQL installation and here’s a step-by-step guide for those who are a Windows 10 user.
>>> How To Upgrade To Windows 10 For Free
Mysql Installer Free Download For Windows 8 64 Bit
How to Download MySQL Free Community Edition
1. Having a MySQL installer is the first step ahead of all the others. Open an Internet browser on your desktop and head to mysql.com. Right there, click on the Downloads option. You should read carefully the descriptions explaining the differences between several MySQL editions.
2. We’re about to install the MySQL Community Edition version. Under the section, select Community (GPL) Downloads.
3. Choose MySQL Community Server on the following page.
4. Select your Windows version (32-bit or 64-bit), MySQL Installer MSI after scrolling down to the bottom.
5. You’ll be presented with another page that asks you to choose which installer file you want to download. There’re two options:
- Mysql-installer-web-community-126.96.36.199.msi: For the installation with an active Internet connection.
- Mysql-installer-community-188.8.131.52.msi: You can install MySQL even when you’re offline.
6. In the final step, you’ll be asked to sign into an Oracle account. You can choose to complete it if you’ve already had one or just click on No thanks, just start my download.
7. Wait until the download completes, and get ready to install MySQL on Windows 10.
How to Install MySQL in Windows 10
As said above, we’re gonna install MySQL in Windows 10 with an MSI installer, so it’ll be a great wizard to guide us through various processes of How to install MySQL in Windows 10.
1. After running the installer, you’ll be prompted to a screen with MySQL terms and conditions, dubbed as “GNU Public License,” which is a primary license for such open-source software. You should take a look at the stuff, and then choose “I accept the terms,” and “Next”. 2. It’s time for you to choose a suitable installation type. Click on Custom.
3. Once being headed to the Products and Features screen, you’ll have to move items to the right side of the screen from the left. Open MySQL Servers, choose MySQL Server 8.0.13 – X64 and tap on the right-facing arrow.
4. Expand the Applications option and select everything excluding MySQL for Visual Studio and MySQL for Excel. Click the right-facing arrow again to line it up when you install MySQL.
Mysql Windows 10 Free Download
5. Opt for Documentation, then add items. Additionally, you can get an example MySQL database.
6. Choose the first requirement, and then Execute to start finding needed programs and install them until they’re all ready. Again, click on the Execute option.
7. The installer will start getting MySQL on its own.
8. You’ll see the installation once they’re downloaded. Your main goal is to eye on the list of downloaded pieces with Complete status. After all, choose Next.
9. The wizard will accompany you through the configuration process. You’ll need to configure many MySQL Servers options, including Group Replication, Type and Networking, Authentication Method, Accounts and Roles, Windows Service.
10. Apply your own configurations by tapping on Execute.
11. Do similar processes for other components. Does home depot offer free installation on dishwashers. To complete the installation, choose Finish.
We've already shown you a detailed guide on How to Install MySQL in Windows 10 32 bit as well as how to install MySQL in Windows 10 64 bit step by step. In case there're any troubles when you install MySQL in Windows 10, please leave a comment below or via our Facebook fanpage here. Stay tuned!
>>> How To Lock A Folder In Windows 10 If You Want To Protect Your Files
Mysql Installer Free Download For Windows 8 32 Bit
Sort by NewestPopular