- Netwrix Password Expiration Notifier is a freeware tool that helps reduce the time spent on password management by automatically sending Active Directory password expiration notifications to users and their managers. Warn users about password expiration.
- Netwrix Bulk Password Reset is a simple tool that quickly changes multiple local account passwords in bulk and across multiple computers. By periodically changing passwords, you keep all your systems secure with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- DOWNLOAD Account Lockout Examiner 4.1.417 for Windows. AccountLockoutExaminerFree.zip main category: Network Tools. Developer: NetWrix Corporation.
To report on all locked, unlocked and manually added accounts, install Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner, defining an account with access to the security event logs during setup. Then take the following steps: 1. From the Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner console, navigate to File → Click Settings → Go to the Managed Objects tab → Click Add → Specify values for the Domain and Domain. Examining lockouts. To start using Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner, download it from Netwrix web site.Once the download completes, run the executable from your browser menu or from your Downloads folder. To find out why an Active Directory account was locked out, perform the following steps.
Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner helps IT administrators to discover why an Active Directory account keeps locking out, so they can quickly identify the lockout reason and restore normal operations.
You can investigate lockouts originating from the following sources:
- Applications running on workstations
- Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync devices
- Microsoft Outlook Web Access (including mobile devices)
- Mistyped credentials (interactive logons with incorrect password)
- Terminal Server Sessions
- Windows Credential Manager
- Windows Task Scheduler
- Windows Services
Since the functionality of older and newer versions does not match one-to-one (see Feature comparison of Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner 4.1 and 5.x), there is no upgrade path for Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner 4.1.
Netwrix Lockout Tool
Though its users can continue working with that older version, we recommend to use the latest Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner to benefit from the variety of its new features and enhanced usability.
Netwrix Free Tools Password Lockout Net Install Instructions
NOTE: We welcome any feedback and ideas you might have, so you can check in on Netwrix page at Spiceworks or submit direct feedback via this link.