How to use the trainer:
In very simple terms, download the trainer, use WinRAR to open the file, extract the .exe file (which is the trainer of course). Start the game, then press ALT + Tab on your keyboard to minimize the game window, now go to where you extracted the trainer exe, double click it, when the trainer starts you will be presented with the options such as unlimited ammo, god mode, no reload etc. Each one of these options will have a 'Hotkey' associated with it, this HotKey or keyboard key is the keyboard key you must press when in game to activate and use this particular option, so click back into the game by clicking on the game tab in the task bar, when back in the game press the Hotkey to activate one of the options. Always read the .nfo / readme that comes with a trainer (or by clicking the Info button when you run the trainer) to check if there any special instructions.
Common problems when using a trainer:
- False virus/trojan alerts: It rarely happens, but if your Antivirus program gives a warning, it is a FALSE POSITIVE! The file is NOT a virus or trojan, because of the way a trainer operates, by running in the games memory and the trainer using hotkeys often a virus scanner detects this as suspicious activity and flags it as a virus or trojan that will harm your PC. It is harmless! E-mailing me and abusing me that files on the site are viruses/trojans is wasting both your time and my time, why would I upload viruses and trojans when these same files reside on my own computer, this would be a bit risky for me wouldn't you think? If your virus scanner gives a warning for a trainer and your still not sure, don't use the trainer, using any of the files from GamePatchPlanet is done so at your own risk as stated in the Disclaimer.
- Compatibility problems: Trainers that were made for older games that ran under Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows 2000 etc. will often not run when your using a newer version of Windows OS. To fix this, right click the trainer .exe and choose Properties, then change the compatibility mode.
Some trainers only work when you are running Windows as admin.
- Game & Trainer versions: When looking for a trainer please take note that the trainer version must match your game version, patch updates will alter memory addresses and will make a trainer redundant for that version more often than not. Usually when someone complains a trainer is not working for them 99% of the time it is as simple as the trainer version being different to their game version.
Download Need For Speed The Run Update 1.1. Driver Provision Magic Tvbox there.0. Treatment Programs For Probationers. 0 Cracked-p2p Download Need For Speed The Run Update 220.127.116.11 Cracked-p2p Download Need For Speed The Run Update 18.104.22.168 Cracked-p2p 3518c04180 Your Wasteland 2 MacOSX-Razor1911Razor1911 has released the new RPG game Wasteland 2 for MacOSX.
- Trainer options confusion: Some people often say that they count the trainer as having 8 options but itis only listed as a +6 trainer on the site or by the author, the reason for thisis quite simple and also a scene standard for some time, having an option that simply turns off or returns a value to normal is not included, the same applies for ateleportation system, e.g. Save Position, Teleport, Undo Teleport, because theyare the same option they are only listed as 1 option. Long ago however every single option was included, even if it was a turn on/turn off option, that's why you will see trainers for some older games being listed with more options.
- Additional trainer information: When game trainers first started appearing they consisted of only a few Bytes of data, this gradually grew to a few KB and then a few hundred KB as the trainer GUI became more visually appealing and trainer makers incorporated images into the trainers GUI. However, in recent years game trainer sizes have increased into several MB of size and people are not often sure why such a small program is in the several MB of size, naturally people are suspicious of its contents believing something nasty is packed in there (which can happen if you download from a non-reputable site) the reason they are larger in size is because people began stealing other peoples trainer contents and repacking it as their own, so trainer makers started using DRM to protect their work and prevent trainer theft.
I have been a fan of this series since the original on PlayStation and for me, Need for Speed: The Run is one of the more underappreciated games in the series. This would be the 18th game in the NFS series and it was released back in 2011 and available on pretty much anything that was capable of playing a video game. EA went all in with this game and it is as much a “spectacle” as it is a video game.
The first thing that may surprise you about this game is just how cinematic it is. I was pretty blown away by what EA Black Box did here in terms of the story…. That is right, Need for Speed: The Run actually has a story and it is the main thing you will be doing in this game. You play as a dude called Jack and you get in trouble with the mob who are trying to kill you in a car crusher! You manage to escape and end up taking part in a cross-country race called The Run where you can win millions of dollars.
The production values in this story are through the roof. The voice acting is great and overall, the game just looks like a million bucks. I was seriously blown away by how good this game looked when it was first released and I feel that it holds up pretty well to this day.
No Going In Circles Here
One of the most interesting aspects about Need for Speed: The Run is that you are not just racing around a track and doing laps. Instead, you are going from point A to B. The thing is the game throws a ton of stuff your way as you race. One time you might just need to finish in first place, another you might need to knock other racers out of the race and another you might be on the run from the cops or the mob! The game does a fantastic job of keeping each race in the game interesting and different.
The core gameplay is fine. If you have played the previous game, you know what to expect. This is arcade-style racing and it is fun, but this is one of the more challenging games in the series and you will certainly have to retry many of the races.
One thing that some people do not like about Need for Speed: The Run is the quick-time events. Why the heck does a racing game have quick-time events? Well, I can see what you are saying here, but they do actually work and help keep the cut scenes when they do happen more interesting and interactive.
Look Out For The Rocks
I have already said how much of a spectacle this game is and how sky-high the production values are. Well, this game features some of the best set pieces I have ever experienced in a racing game. The main one I want to talk about sees you hauling ass down a snowy mountain way with stuff blowing up all around you. There are many sections like this in the game and they get your heart pumping.
I enjoyed playing Need for Speed: The Run when it was first released. It is a very well-made game, it looks great, the story is fun and it is balls to the wall arcade racing action. The problem with this game is that while there is extra stuff for you to do after you have beaten the story. None of it is all that interesting in all honesty with you. That does not make this a bad game at all, I just feel that once you beat the story, you will more than likely put the game down and not bother with it again and that is fine.
- The game looks fantastic
- Some amazing set pieces
- The story is way more fun than you would think
- Fast driving action
- The racing is arcade and a lot of fun
Nfs The Run 22.214.171.124 Patch Download Free
- Apart from the story mode the rest of the game is meh
- Some might not like the quick-time events